Om Massage is committed to keeping our therapists and clients safe through the COVID-19 pandemic. We have high expectations of ourselves and that our clients will help protect us too. We feel that transparency is of the utmost importance during these trying times and it is important for all those who use our services to understand our measures put in place to keep one another safe.
We know that our services are often used to dissipate stress and anxiety and for some, the requirement of having to wear a mask or abide by safety protocols may not be ideal, but it is our belief that we must ensure the safety of all clients and therapists.
Please familiarize yourself with Om Massage’s COVID-19 safe practices before arriving to your appointment:
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment
- You will be required to wear a mask, as will your therapist, for the duration of your service
- We cannot service you if you have travelled internationally within the last 14 days
- Om Massage will not allow therapists to work with any cold or flu-like symptoms
- Om Massage will not provide treatment for clients with any cold or flu-like symptoms
- Om Massage retains the right to not provide treatment to any clients who have not been following social distancing protocols
- All clients will be required to fill out a wellness questionnaire before, or upon, arrival to their appointment
- At this time, Om Massage cannot accommodate group bookings
- At this time, Om Massage will not be offering out of studio (i.e: in office, at home) services